A bit about KrisztinaDesign ...Krisztina, the founder and the owner of KrisztinaDesign is an authentic Hungarian folk artist. Her aim is to celebrate the beautiful folk art originally from her home town in Hungary.
The motifs represent the colourful field of the land, drawn on fabric to be embroidered or painted on wood or porcelain. The flowers can decorate any everyday items: clothes, home textiles, accessories, porcelains in the kitchen or any wooden gifts, all are perfect to be used every day or to be given as a present to your loved ones.
All of her items are carefully handmade: hand embroidered, and hand painted which adds the soul and the heart of the maker to the precious product.
- Embroidered clothes for men, women, babies, girls and boys: blouses, shirts, t-shirts and skirts and many more
- Accessories including embroidered bags, purses and toiletry bags, hair accessories, wooden and china jewelleries, handkerchiefs, lanyards, scarfs and masks
- To decorate your living room: table clothes, clocks, box, bird houses and mirrors
- Use in your kitchen: wooden boards to hang your kitchen towels or keys, china mugs and cups, wooden and china coasters or fridge magnets
- Christmas and Easter decorations, wreaths and hanging ornaments
- Gifts: post cards or anything else you have in mind and would like to personalize
To view our catalogue, please visit:
Get in touch
We are more than happy to create something new if you whish to place an order – just get in touch ...
Mobile:07913 443 005